RETURNS & EXCHANGES
ONLINE RETURN POLICY:
We want you to love your purchase. You have the following options available if you change your mind:
- If you made an online order and you change your mind, we will provide you with a refund only if you return your purchase to the Noni B Warehouse.
- If you made an online order and you change your mind, we will provide you with your choice of exchange or a Credit Note on Noni B branded product, if you return your purchase to any Noni B store
- If you made a purchase in a Noni B Store purchases cannot be returned online. They must be returned to a store. If you have changed your mind, you must have an original copy of the receipt, and we can offer an exchange or Credit Note only. We do not refund in store for change of mind. If you do not have a receipt, but you purchased using your membership account, our store team will be able to find your order in our system.
The change of mind policy is subject to the following conditions: ·
- The item(s) must be in original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and all tags attached.
- This excludes Final Sale Items and Third Party Seller Items. No refund, exchange or gift card will be provided, online or in store, for change of mind on all Final Sale Items or Third Party Seller Items.
- Items must be returned, either in store or online, with proof of purchase.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to exchange or refund earrings, underwear or swimwear. · Returns must be received by us within 30 days of purchase, either in store or by Noni B Warehouse.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of Noni B.
- This policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, including consumer guarantees.
Please contact our customer care team by emailing email@example.com if you have any further questions.
RETURNS POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS
We understand that there may come a time where you need to return a purchase from us and we want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you. We have a range of ways you can return an item and are happy to provide a refund within 30 days of purchase provided they are NOT Final Sale items or Third Party Seller items. Returned items must be in an unused condition, in its original packaging including tags attached and accompanied with the Receipt, Returns Slip or a copy of the Invoice.
*Courier Pickup: Return fee is based on your location and the cost of returns is payable by you and we will not reimburse this. Not available for Remote/Rural Areas.
ITEMS WE CANNOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE
For hygiene reasons and to protect your health and the health of others, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings, underwear and swimwear. All refunds exclude delivery charges. All Final Sale items and Third Party Seller items are non-returnable and non-refundable for change of mind, either instore or online. Change of mind includes unwanted, size, colour, design, fit and price.
These items are clearly marked on our product pages as well as invoices with the statement “This is a Final Sale item. All Final Sale items are non-returnable and non-refundable for change of mind, either instore or online” or “This is a Third Party Seller item. All Third Party Seller items are non-returnable and non-refundable for change of mind, instore or online”. Faulty goods are excluded from this policy. Please refer to the INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM section.
IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR ITEM IN STORE
Store purchases cannot be returned online. They must be returned to one of our Noni B stores. You must have an original copy of the receipt. If you do not have a receipt, but you purchased using your membership account, our store team will be able to find your order in our system. If you purchased as a guest and don’t have a copy of the original receipt, we are unable to offer a refund. However, we can still exchange your item on the spot or offer you a store credit for the current selling price of the item.
IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR ITEM ONLINE
Please use the return options below to choose from and ensure you are following our Returns Policy. All refunds exclude delivery charges. Our Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We cannot accept exchanges online. If you require a different size or product please visit your local Store for an exchange. If you return the item to us, please ensure you are following our Returns Policy for a refund.
ZipPay returns must be returned to our online returns warehouse. We do not accept in store returns or exchanges for ZipPay purchases. Please use the return options to choose from and ensure you are following our Returns Policy.
Afterpay returns can be accepted by our online returns warehouse. Please use the return options to choose from and ensure you are following our Returns Policy.
CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER AMENDMENTS
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time you place your order. If you are using PayPal, please ensure your delivery address in PayPal is updated. Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to: Change of delivery address Changes to colours and sizes Adding or removing items Applying discounts or rewards Full order cancellations Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.
PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA AMAZON, EBAY, CATCH, TRADEME, mydeal, ozsale and the market Mosaic Brands sell their products on various Marketplaces in both Australia and New Zealand, including (but not limited to) Amazon, eBay, Catch, trademe, mydeal, ozsale, and The Market. We do not accept in store or online returns for products purchased via the above marketplaces. To return an item purchased from these websites, please place a return request back through the original website.
INCORRECT ITEMS OR FAULTY GOODS
As soon as you discover a fault, or if you received an incorrect item, please use the Contact Us form to send us a picture of the item and include a brief description of the fault. Once assessed and approved by our team or Third Party Seller, and if it is within six months from the purchase date, we will refund you back to the original tender type. Items deemed as general wear and tear and not due to a manufacturing fault will not be refunded.
REFUND POLICY FOR SALE ITEMS
All Sale items are non-refundable for change of mind, instore or online. Sale items are identified on the product page and your invoice with the statement “All Sale items are non-refundable for change of mind, instore or online”. Our normal refunds policy applies to any full price styles purchased in the same transaction as Sale styles. Faulty goods are excluded from this policy. If you discover a fault with a Sale style, please follow the returns policy.
Essentials are non-refundable where you have simply changed your mind about products purchased in the following categories:
- First aid kits
- Hand sanitiser
- Cleaning and masks
Pre-order: Please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery.
All Final Sale items are non-refundable for change of mind, instore or online. Please contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Our return policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.