Welcome to the Noni B Web Site. Noni B provides this Site as a service to you, our customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
|“Conditions”||means these terms and conditions;|
|means the contract incorporating these Conditions which is formed when You place an Order and We confirm acceptance of such Order;|
|means countries other than Australia|
|means an order placed by You via this Website for one or more Products;|
|means all and any information provided by You in an Order or when registering on any part of this Website to include without limit your name, address and card details;|
|means any product advertised on this Website;|
|means Noni B, Mosaic Brands Ltd, Ground Floor, 61 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW, 2018|
|means nonib.com.au which is operated by Us;|
|means a user of this Website.|
Unless we expressly provide otherwise, all Transactions, all Products and your use of such Products are subject to these Terms, which shall apply regardless of how you access the Site. Although you may "bookmark" a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to the terms. We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Site following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
In order to contract with Us you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you. If your Order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Us or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party We are not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an Order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit card or an authorised user of the PayPal, Afterpay or Zippay account used to place your Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to changes.
We may reject or cancel an Order for any reason prior to or after our acceptance of a Transaction.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Cybercrime Act 2001. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
All of the content you see and hear on the Site, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Us, one of Our affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Us. The entire content of the Site is protected by copyright laws.
The content of the Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by the users of this Site. You may download, print or store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these materials for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
No right, title or interest in any content or materials is transferred to You as a result of any such activities. We reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this Site.
Noni B is a registered trademark. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from Us.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password chosen by You when You register on the Website and for restricting access to your computer and/or email address to prevent unauthorised access to your account. We reserves the right to close an account if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
Noni B is a registered brand owned by Mosaic Brands Ltd ABN 53 626 335 760.
RECEIVING NEWS & OFFERS FROM US
I accept that by becoming a member of the Noni B mailing list and rewards program, I will receive periodic notification via email, text messaging and or conventional post outlining news, offers and other information relevant to their products and services or third party products and services. I understand that it is my right to unsubscribe at any time by forwarding a request via the website “unsubscribe" or via email, stating "unsubscribe" in the subject box. I understand that all requests for deletion will be processed within 14 days from request date.
I understand that Noni B’ Website Use Terms and Conditions also apply to my use of the Noni B website and form part of the legal terms on which I use the website and participate in the Noni B Membership and Rewards Program.
• I understand and agree that the following terms apply to the NONI B Rewards Program:
Alternatively you can contact us and we will assist you to manage your preferences. In both instances it may take up to 5 business days for your preference to be updated on our system. If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices please contact us at email@example.com or call us Australia 1300728980, New Zealand +6498889791
• Membership is available only to natural persons aged 18 years or over.
• NONI B may accept or refuse an application for membership for any reason.
• Please ensure you maintain safe management of your membership number and/or password. You should always keep your membership number and password secret. If you have concerns please contact our customer care team
• Please note any points accumulated prior to July 2020 are no longer valid and have been removed from your account.
• All points expire after 1 year if they haven’t been used.
• Points are earned on Noni B and Liz Jordan branded product only
• From time to time, NONI B may make offers which enable you to earn bonus Rewards points. The terms of any specific offer apply in addition to these Terms.
• Reward points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
• Goods returned / cancelled / refunded or not fulfilled will have the Reward points earned from that purchase reversed.
• NONI B will keep a record of my NONI B Rewards points earned and redeemed. NONI B may correct my Rewards points balance without notice if there are any errors in awarding or redeeming points.
• You can terminate your Membership at any time, please give notice to NONI B.
• NONI B retain the right to vary or terminate the Rewards Program in part or in whole, at its sole discretion. NONI B reward program is not legal tender and does not create a liability for loss arising from termination, variation or cancellation to any participant (in part or in full) of the Program.
• On termination of membership by either yourself or NONI B in the Rewards Program, any unused points accrued are removed and are unable to be transferred.
• To the extent legally permitted, NONI B excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, in relation to the Rewards Program (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability NONI B may have to me under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at NONI B option.
• To the extent legally permitted, in no event will NONI B be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if NONI B is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and NONI B maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD $5.00.
• New South Wales law applies to these Terms.